Friday 2 August 2013

Get-Paid.com Is real paying Site

Get-Paid.com Is Not Scam Its a real paying Site


Get-paid is a great site. The admin is very good and active. They reply to questions or issues in a timely manner. I have been paid more than $200. You can see my payment proofs in the below 

See My Current Status

Please contact the admin and they will be able to help or let you know why your account is suspended. Once my account also got suspended because i logged in from my office. I was not aware that the office use proxy ip , i provided all the details and they enabled my id again. Now i only use my home internet ip to log in to the site. 

Also if you login from public network , you can be suspended for multiple accounts as someone else may also have looged from there. So make sure not to use public network or your other places where someone else can also use to login to the site.

   Lets Join  Now


No comments:

Post a Comment